I Will Be Waiting For You Forever...


Ohh my Love,

“The first time when I laid my eyes on you, I knew, I felt that we would spend this life side by side. Today, after all, I still feel the same though you are far away from my heart. I promise you someday we'll be together forever. I won’t give up, no matter what happens, I’ll be waiting for you forever. Minutes and hours and years may go by but my heart knows nothing about time. So don’t cry just keep me right there in your dreams and hold onto these words of mine.

I promise you someday we'll be together forever. I won’t give up, no matter what happens I'll be waiting for you forever. Love is the road to our destiny. Nothing can change what is meant to be forever. No matter how hard it may be, I'll be waiting for you forever.”

This is what I always want to say you. But when ever I start speaking, there is always a reason to get distracted from this and end up fighting about something else. Hope you can understand my efforts for keeping you much closer to my heart day after day.